• Founder and Chairman of Decker Communications, Inc., a leading communication training company for over 25 years.
• Coach to Charles Schwab, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Oakland A’s Manager Bob Geren, Olympian Bonnie Blair, SF 49er all pro Brent Jones, and dozens of other executives and leaders
• Consultant to Moody’s, Charles Schwab, Million Dollar Round Table, Accenture, State Farm, Knightsbridge and many others
• Communications Expert, appearing on the NBC TODAY Show several times, commentator on Presidential Debates, and featured on ABC’s 20/20 and dozens of other print and broadcast media
• Professional Speaker and Best Selling Author of “You’ve Got To Be Believed To Be Heard,” “Creating Messages That Motivate,” “Speaking With Bold Assurance” and other books and media
• Businessman and Entrepreneur, founder of seven companies and organizations, Founder of Bold Assurance Ministries, and Vice Chairman Advisory Board The Salvation Army and others
• Co-producer of an Academy Award Documentary, the 20th Century Fox release, “Fillmore: The Last Days” • Filmmaker of over 150 movies, commercials and documentaries
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Yale University
About Decker Communications, Inc. An executive development company, Decker Communications, Inc. specializes in coaching executives and leaders. Over the past 25 years, the firm has continued to evolve and enhance its signature programs to help individuals create for their listeners the most effective communications experience possible.