- United Nations Consultant
- Women Helping Women Award - Soroptomists International
- Former Adjunct Professor, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Founding Co-Director of The Bratislava International Center for Family Studies
- International Trainer in Family Life Education, ROZRADA, Kiev, Ukraine
- Member, Colorado Children's Mental Health Coalition
Dr. Janae Weinhold is a pioneer in the field of psychotherapy and professional counseling. She is the co-founder of the Carolina Institute for Conflict Resolution and Creative Leadership and former Adjunct Professor at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. She is also the Co-Director of The Bratislava International Center for Family Studies in the Ukraine as well as a United Nations Consultant.
She and her husband, Dr. Barry Weinhold, have written two very powerful books:Flight from Intimacy and Breaking Free of the Co-Dependency Trap that take an in-depth look at how we can heal the many unconscious ways we, as infants, learn to protect ourselves and thus carry into adulthood many unfinished issues that erode intimacy love and intimacy.