Episode 130: Valentine s Day 2009
How mean are girls? Do they get better as they mature into women? The divas discuss some of the difficulties middle school girls encounter and what can we do as moms to soften all the trama. Do we like who we are when we are around our teens? Do you talk on your cell phone while your teen is driving? Do you allow your teen to talk on his or her cell phone while they are driving? Do you know what is your love language?
What should we "tweet"about? Email us with suggestions as we attempt to put together a clip "the best of TheDivaCast." We would love to hear your opinion.
- Listen to the Divas on your phone.
- Dial 510-495-6717. Put it in your speed dial...
- Pease Help us outTake our 5-minute Survey to help us get better.
- Please leave an iTunes Review.
- Leave a comment at TheDivaCast.com.
- Call us at 678-884-0524.
- Share us with your friends.
- PodSafe Music by Natalie Brown - Queen of Me