Episode 79: Brian Johnson - How to Wire Your Brain for Success and Positivity Part 2
What is the difference between pleasure and enjoyment?
What habit is the quickest ticket to a depressing life?
And how can you become an optimist without being full of shit?
This is part two of our talk on positive psychology with Philosophers Notes creator, Brian Johnson. Join us as we lay out the fundamentals to having a fulfilling life.
In this episode:
- What drains you?
- What depletes you?
- What’s the difference between pleasure and enjoyment?
- Bill Harris, “Thresholds of the Mind” & Holosync
- What are the fundamentals to living a satisfying life?
- Why is a gratitude journal huge?
- Quit your bitching!
- Are you proactive or do you play the victim?
- What is the quickest ticket to depression?
- What is a practical optimist?
- How does a pessimist view the world?
- How to be more optimistic?