Episode 78: Brian Johnson - How to Wire Your Brain for Success and Positivity Pt 1
What is the real reason you work so hard to have security, friends, sex, status and, hell, anything?
Do you have a job, a career or a calling?
And what are the simple steps you can follow to ensure that you have a life full of satisfaction and fulfillment?
Sound like a cream-dream? Well, philosopher and entreprenuerial badass, Brian Johnson is back on The New Man to talk about what the emerging field of Positive Psychology can do for you.
In this episode:
- What is Positive Psychology?
- Why does it matter to you?
- Martin Seligman, “Authentic Happiness”
- Abraham Maslow
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, “Flow”
- What is the science of happiness, true well-being and flourishing?
- Happiness is the end game -- beyond material possessions, spirituality, relationships, sex
- What are your unique strengths?
- Find your signature strengths at http://www.authentichappiness.com
- How do you find out what you love?
- Do you have a job, a career or a calling?
- Marci Shimoff, “Happy for No Reason”
- Maslow, “What one CAN be, one MUST be.”
- How do you create flow in your life?