Episode 74: Pt 2 How to Navigate a Woman's Emotional Minefield
When you’re woman freaks out, do you buckle or try to make it all go away?
Do you prefer a passionate woman or a stepford wife robot?
And does your woman really support you or does it seem like she’s just another obstacle getting in the way of the life you want to have?
Alyson Schwabe and Christiane Pelmas are back for part 2 of our talk on how to navigate a woman’s emotional mine field.
This is part 2 of our in depth talk on how to approach tough topics with your woman. In this one, we learn a BIG lesson around how to deal with a woman’s “emotional storm”, how saying “yes, dear” is killing her respect for you and other tips for avoiding those big traps men often fall into.
For information regarding The Red Pill Weekend visit http://www.tripplanier.com/redpill
In this episode:
- Don’t be afraid of your woman’s storm
- How to go through something hard and come out okay
- Why am I in this relationship?
- Life with a woman is about storm
- Storming is about being passionate
- Do you want a passionate woman or a stepford wife robot?
- Storming is to test a man, to see if he’s trustable
- The storm does not mean something is wrong
- Do not buckle to the storm
- If you buckle, she will take over your role in the relationship or look for some way to fill it
- It’s not about winning a fight or dominating the scenario
- She’s entitled to her response and it has virtually nothing to do with you
- Don’t take on her feelings
- And don’t defensively posture
- Stay curious
- We want to know that in our relationships, we can say anything
- Most common belief: I’m the only one that has to deal with this
- Don’t try to do it alone
- Get help with big problem areas -- find a therapist, coach or counselor
- Trust that your relationship can stand the test and actually grow
- Look at your partner as a team member, not as your opponent