Episode 58: Ray Brejcha: Building Attraction with Women
If a guy ever tells you he doesn’t get nervous when approaching a beautiful woman, he’s probably full of shit. Even the guys who teach this stuff get nervous.
Meet Ray Brejcha -- coach, speaker and workshop facilitator. He specializes in helping men create attraction and find deeper connections with women.
In this episode, Ray will talk about what’s possible by attending the Red Pill Weekend.
Topics in this episode:
- Creating Attraction
- Deeper Connections
- Being the nerd
- Being the guy who has it all but still feels empty
- How to get beyond small talk
- Concentrating on outer appearances to cover up insecurities
- Using women to fill a void
- Following a hunch instead of having it all figured out
- The importance of feedback from men and women
- The value of having solid men in your life
- Killing attraction -- being needy, wishy washy or being fearful of rejection
- Being clear with your desire
- How core beliefs sabotage you -- "I don’t deserve this," "I’m not enough," etc.
- How so many “successful” men have a difficult time with women
- Settling for less vs going for what you want
- How taking risks builds attraction
- What to expect at The Red Pill Weekend