Episode 33: Robert Masters: So What Do You Do With Your Anger?
Anger is an emotion, something we feel in our bodies very viscerally. What we do with our anger is another story entirely. Anger gets its bad name from anger expressed as aggression or violence.
In this episode, Robert examines this distinction and give us insights on how to work with our anger. We explore:
- Taking a relational approach to anger.
- How do breathing and eye contact change an argument?
- How unspoken emotions can affect relationships despite our holding them in.
- Where to start working with anger.
- The role of shame, guilt and sadness.
- Meditation as a tool.