Episode 145: James Andrews, BeEverywhere.tv on Monetizing Passionistas, Hashtag Streams and In-Flight DJing
James Andrews is a social influence marketing master who has spawned hit after hit for brands from Delta to Macy's to Jane Fonda.
On this episode, DishyMix fans including Peter Fasano of Mass-Logic, Karna Crawford of Engauge, Dusty Wright of Culture Catch, Jody Turner of Culture of Future, Rick Calvert of BlogWorld Expo and Aaron Strout of Powered lob in hardball questions covering:
- How to get the youth culture to pay for music.
- Who are the key influencers in our society today?
- What kind of content is valuable to a community that a brand can provide?
- What's happening in the PR world with the confluence of social influence?
- What can we do as managers to ensure diversity?
- How to get in the Guiness Book of World Records for social media marketing.
- What the TV device manufacturers are building so we can have Social TV.
- How to live stream a DJ set from flight level 35.
- How to hold your own when you accidentally piss someone off online.
- One key strategy for work/life balance.
James imparts gems steeped in experience. And he's just a super great guy you will enjoy getting to know. Tune in and discover this busy, amazing man.